Please review our terms of service.
Information Collected by AlumniOnline Web Services
If you purchase our software or contact us regarding a service we will collect customer name, e-mail and website address. If you have purchased software, your information will be kept until it is no longer required to support your software license or you request to have it removed. Contact form data is removed when no longer required and normally retained no longer than 30 days.
We do not share information with any business partners and your email address will be used only to contact you regarding the software you have purchased or to gather information related to work you may have requested.
Our servers keep track of non-personally identifiable information such as the IP address of a user’s computer, time of access and browser type. IP addresses are not associated with other information about a user, but only indicate general visitor navigation patterns. We use this information to count the number of visitors to our website but do not track or analyze your usage of our website.
- PHPSESSID – The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialized state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie (expires when you close your browser). Required if you visit or use our website.
- cookie_notice_accepted – Records that cookie notice has been accepted (expires when you close your browser). Not required but by continuing to use our website you deem to accept our terms and policies.
- _ga – This is a Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users, It is retained for 2 years
- _gid – This is a Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users, It is retained for 24 hours
- _gat – This is a Google Analytics cookie used to throttle request rate.
- gadwp_wg_ – Google Analytics uses various cookies that begin with this format to remember device size. They are retained until the browser is closed.
Cookies are meant to improve the user experience, but some users prefer to set restrictions on the types of cookies that can be stored on their computer or mobile device.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
It is important to note that you will lose some functions of a website if you choose to restrict or disable its cookies.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us using our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Our website is hosted on secure infrastructure to prevent the unauthorized retrieval.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept secure.