Convert your WordPress photo galleries into beautiful dynamic slideshows.
1 Site License
10 Site License
- lightweight design
- easy to use
- large selection of slideshow settings including: photo captions, speed, transition, navigation arrows, slideshow controls, thumbnail navigation and many more.
- unlimited number of slideshows
- gallery settings may be set globally or through shortcode attributes
- shortcode attributes allow each gallery instance to use custom settings
- four built in theme options to choose from or create your own theme using an existing theme as a basis fro your theme
The WordPress Dynamic Gallery Slideshow is very lightweight and easy to use:
- Deactivate or uninstall the basic version if already in use.
- Upload the wp-dynamic-gallery-slideshow folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Gallery Slideshow Settings to choose a theme and set the default gallery settings.
- Optionally, insert shortcode attributes to customize individual gallery instances.
- All done! Your WordPress Galleries are now beautiful slideshows.
Make a copy of the default theme folder, renaming it as desired. Edit styles.css in your new theme folder. Upload the new theme folder to your website. Change the theme under Settings > Gallery Slideshow Settings.
You bet you can, simply switch to the text view, locate the gallery shortcode and use any of the shortcode attributes list below to override a default setting.
Sure! Each slideshow can also have its own unique settings.
When you are using the WordPress Gallery feature, enter captions like you normally would and they will be displayed if present.
Images should be sized to match the gallery size you select (Thumbnail, Medium, Medium Large or Large). Resizing images is optional because WordPress will do this for you but the quality of your images is impacted by the size of the original image.
All minor revision updates (i.e…1.1, 1.2 etc) are available free of charge for one year.
Permission to copy and modify this software and its documentation is hereby granted, subject to the following limitations:
- This software may be used for only one website.
- Redistribution with or without modification are prohibited.
The WordPress Dynamic Gallery Slideshow replaces the standard gallery shortcode and supports the following optional attributes.Ã‚Â This provides total control of the options used for each slideshow. The default settings are used unless attributes are included in the gallery shortcode.
|size||used set the image size to display in the slideshow.||large
|ids||a comma separated list of attachment ids to be included in the slideshow.|
|link||link to open when a slideshow picture is clicked.|
|orderby||by default images are displayed in the order they appear in the gallery but the orderby attribute can be used to change this behavior.||ID
|order||specifies the sort order used.||ASC
|speed||sets the speed of the slideshow cycling, in milliseconds.|
|controlnav||display navigation for paging control of each slide.||true
|directionnav||display previous/next arrow navigation.||true
|pauseover||pause the slideshow when hovering over slider, then resume when no longer hovering.||true
|animation||controls the transition type.||fade
|animationspeed||sets the speed of animations, in milliseconds.|
|direction||controls the animation direction.||horizontal
|animationloop||gives the slider a seamless infinite loop.||true
|initdelay||sets an initialization delay, in milliseconds.||true
|pauseplay||display a pause/play control on the slideshow.||true