The Free Simple Accessible Spoilers WordPress plugin allows you to create fully accessible content spoilers or accordions with a shortcode.
- Fully accessible to screen reader users
- Creates a flexible spoiler shortcode
- Define groups of accordions to close open accordions when another in the same group is opened.
- Override design in theme CSS files
- title: should include the clickable text to be displayed in your accordion
- initial_state: values include collapsed or expanded, default to “collapsed”
- group: any alphanumeric value. used to define a group of accordions. when one accordion is opened all other items in the group will be closed.
- tag: values include any typical html tag but a heading tag should be used for accessibility, defaults to H2
The Simple Accessible Spoilers plugin is available for free on WordPress.org.
[spoiler title="Sample Code" initial_state="expanded" tag="div" group="a"] Include content here [/spoiler]
- Include content here