The AWS Web Accessibility Scanner is a stand alone PHP application for use with non-Wordpress websites. WordPress users should use the WP ADA Compliance Check Plugin which has been optimized for WordPress and includes many time saving features.
Comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2 LEVEL A/AA Web Accessibility Standards on your websites. The AWS Web Accessibility Scanner is a stand alone PHP application that allows you to identify Web Accessibility issues on any website. This software crawls and indexes your website’s links, then evaluates each link for Web Accessibility issues.
As Web Accessibility standards evolve the plugin is continually updated to include the latest requirements.
- Identifies WCAG and Section 508 accessibility issues.
- No page per scan or website limits.
- Reporting features included: print or excel export. Executive summary or detailed error reports provided.
- Supports automatic scans using a cron job with daily email notifications when issues are identified.
- Flexible user management with group roles and permissions.
- Includes activity log to detect website issues such as unauthorized logins and broken links found during website scans.
- Supports Google Recaptcha on login screen.
What are the server requirements?
What is the license agreement for this software?
How do I install the software?
How do I transfer my license to a new website?
Will this software make my website completely compliant?
How long will I receive support and updates?
Are there refunds for the plugin?
How do I change the design of the software?