Yes, white label options allow marketing firms and web designers to add their brand to the plugin when installing it for clients. While the license remains active you may add a logo to report pages and logo and website url to the accessibility widget displayed on the public website. If a license becomes inactive the logo will no longer be displayed on reports and in the accessibility widget.
To add your company logo:
- From the WordPress dashboard, choose “Web Accessibility” and then “Settings”.
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab.
- Click “Select an image”, locate your logo image. The logo should be no more than 150px tall and wide. For optimal display the suggested size is 150px X 60px on a transparent background.
- Include your company website address in the url field.
- Click on the “Widget” tab.
- Place a checkmark next to “Replace the protected by link in the accessibility widget with a custom logo”
- Click “Save Changes”