The plugin allows marketing firms and web designers to add their brand to the plugin. A logo may be added to report screens and the accessibility widget displayed on the public website. If a license becomes inactive the logo will no longer be displayed.
To add your company logo:
- From the WordPress dashboard, choose “Web Accessibility” and then “Settings”.
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab.
- Click “Select an image”, locate your logo image. The logo should be no more than 150px tall and wide. For optimal display the suggested size is 150px X 60px on a transparent background.
- Include your company website address in the url field.
- Click on the “Widget” tab.
- Place a checkmark next to “Replace the protected by link in the accessibility widget with a custom logo”
- Click “Save Changes”