Our software is thoroughly tested and should work as expected. If the software does not work as it was intended or you are not completely satisfied, deactivate the license key, remove the plugin from your website and report it to us within 15 days of purchase and we will issue a refund.
Note: Before requesting a refund the plugin must be removed from your website as follows:
- Go to Settings > Web Accessibility Settings
- Click on the License Key button
- Enter the license key received in your purchase email and click “Deactivate”.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Locate the WP ADA Compliance Plugin and click “Deactivate” and then “Delete”